31.10.09

Halloween 2009

My Halloween was several weeks ago, I babysat for a kid's Halloween party, and I borrowed J's ranger uniform for the occasion. J was headed out for a party this evening and decided to use the same costume.

But since apparently when you're an adult everything has to be "sexy" to be a costume, he used my parents' idea to become a "sexy ranger".

How lucky am I to have this guy!?Yeah baby show off that leg!!
Ready for action!!! I think we could call this Ranger Dangle... instead of Lieutenant Dangle.
In the end he decided he didn't know the other people at the party well enough to show off that much skin... don't want to be a slut.
He's still definitely ready for anything the holiday might throw at him!
In other news, that incredibly bright thing to the left of my oh-so-hot bf is my new running/biking vest. Good to know it's fabulously reflective! I dare cars not to notice me now. Ha ha ha!

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

BEth said...

Makes a mother proud!

Your Horrified Sister said...

I think I could have gone my whole life without seeing that and have been just fine. I'm really hoping you went with the normal ranger look instead of the "sexy" (note the use of the quotes) ranger for the child's birthday party...

Jason said...

I think short shorts are great for guys, and have a few pairs myself. Why should the ladies have all the fun?